Training Opportunities in The Netherlands
Teledyne CARIS is pleased to offer marine and hydrographic professionals in the EMEA region access to training on the latest technology across the Ping-to-Chart workflow.
A HIPS and SIPS Professional training course has been scheduled at the Teledyne CARIS EMEA office in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands for existing and prospective customers.
HIPS and SIPS Professional Training
June 12 – 16, 2017
Deadline to register is May 26, 2017
A hands-on course designed to train new or existing users of HIPS and SIPS Professional. Led by CARIS experts, it will educate and teach best practices for using this software. The selected content is suitable for organizations collecting and processing multibeam, single beam or side scan data. The training will include:
• Introduction to CARIS HIPS and SIPS and its Capabilities
• Project and Vessel File Setup
• Reading Multibeam Data and Auxiliary Sensor Data
• Depth Model Creation, Including the New Variable Resolution (VR) Technology
• Data Quality Control, e.g according to the S-44 standard
• Area-Based Cleaning and 3D Data Visualization
• Bathymetric Product Creation
• Automatic Processing Tools Introducing the Process Designer
• Multibeam Calibration
• Water Column Processing
• Side Scan and Backscatter Processing
Marine or hydrographic personnel wishing to gain a detailed technical overview of HIPS and SIPS Professional software.
NOTE: No previous experience with HIPS and SIPS software is required, however a basic understanding of hydrographic/topographic data fundamentals is recommended. Basic computer knowledge is assumed for all attendees.
The training will be held at the Teledyne CARIS EMEA office, located at Bremvallei 1, 5237LV 's-Hertogenbosch. The training facility is equipped with individual workstations to ensure that every course participant receives a full hands-on experience during the course.
Registration and Information
Please contact Teledyne CARIS EMEA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +31(0)73 648 8888 for more information and to register.